From Creative Loafing...
The real-life Lorax sent word this morning that the city’s investigation into his termination is now complete:
"I received word from HR investigator Al Elder that his investigation is complete and is now undergoing executive review. I assume that “executive review” means that the report is now on the mayor’s desk, though Mr. Elder declined to clarify who is doing the review. I have been given no time frame for a decision and don’t know if the review will take days or weeks or months.".... more
The real-life Lorax sent word this morning that the city’s investigation into his termination is now complete:
"I received word from HR investigator Al Elder that his investigation is complete and is now undergoing executive review. I assume that “executive review” means that the report is now on the mayor’s desk, though Mr. Elder declined to clarify who is doing the review. I have been given no time frame for a decision and don’t know if the review will take days or weeks or months.".... more
Comments