Email response from Mayor Franklin in response to Shel Schlegman's October 2 email claiming that "Mayor (Franklin) and her cronies are just doing business as usual, padding their pockets."
From: "Franklin, Shirley" SFranklin@AtlantaGa.Gov
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 07:04:32
Sheldon,
The revew was independently and professionally conducted. While you might disagree with the conclusions you should acknowledge this. Additionally you have no evidence to lead you to the conclusion that I have "cronies" or that I, the Council or the city's staff have acted impromperly. In fact when it comes to the investment in sustainability and the environment whether parks, trees, air or water there has been no more committed admiinistration or Mayor in decades. Your allegations are unfounded. It is is one thing to disagree and another to lie. S Franklin
From: "Franklin, Shirley" SFranklin@AtlantaGa.Gov
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 07:04:32
Sheldon,
The revew was independently and professionally conducted. While you might disagree with the conclusions you should acknowledge this. Additionally you have no evidence to lead you to the conclusion that I have "cronies" or that I, the Council or the city's staff have acted impromperly. In fact when it comes to the investment in sustainability and the environment whether parks, trees, air or water there has been no more committed admiinistration or Mayor in decades. Your allegations are unfounded. It is is one thing to disagree and another to lie. S Franklin
Comments