From: Linda Trower [mailto:lindat01@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 6:47 PM
Subject: Meeting with Clair Muller
All -
Councilmember Clair Muller met with my neighborhood this afternoon. She is very upset with Tom's firing and feels there is a lot of explaining to do. She said she will speak personally with Jim Maddox (he wasn't at the August 18 council meeting) and pass on the injustice done to Tom, the sham investigation being done by the Mayor, the "plan," etc. I felt very encouraged.
Shel Schlegman is back from Miami. Shel and I will be at the CD/HR meeting tomorrow. I don't think we can speak, but if we can we are ready. Hope others will be able to attend.
Thank you,
Linda Trower
Concerned Citizen
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 6:47 PM
Subject: Meeting with Clair Muller
All -
Councilmember Clair Muller met with my neighborhood this afternoon. She is very upset with Tom's firing and feels there is a lot of explaining to do. She said she will speak personally with Jim Maddox (he wasn't at the August 18 council meeting) and pass on the injustice done to Tom, the sham investigation being done by the Mayor, the "plan," etc. I felt very encouraged.
Shel Schlegman is back from Miami. Shel and I will be at the CD/HR meeting tomorrow. I don't think we can speak, but if we can we are ready. Hope others will be able to attend.
Thank you,
Linda Trower
Concerned Citizen
Comments