Linda Trower sent the following email to Mayor Shirley Franklin with this attachment....
From: Linda Trower
To: Franklin, Shirley
Sent: Thu Aug 07 18:04:14 2008
Subject: Emailing: The Lorax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dear Mayor Franklin --- If Tom Coffin is the Lorax, who do you think is the greedy Once-ler? How much more bad press before you do what is right, rehire Tom Coffin and investigate the disparities in tree code enforcement?
Thank you,
Linda Trower,
Concerned Citizen
Mayor Franklin responded...
From: Franklin, Shirley
To: Linda Trower
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: Emailing: The Lorax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ms. Thrower, press coverage is an important source of some of the information, but in my 30 years of public service I've learned to rely on a combination a combination of sources before drawing conclusions. Popularity isn't on the list of reasons I ran for office. In this case I have taken action to discern the facts and will be lead by the outcome of the review I have directed. My previous email said as much to you. I do appreciate your passion especially as some refer to my to commitment to public service as passion. Thanks for your input. S Franklin
Linda forwarded Franklin's message with her thoughts...
From: Linda Trower
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 6:46 PM
To: (priave citizens email addresses withheld)
Fw: Emailing: The Lorax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Another buzz off!
From: Linda Trower
To: Franklin, Shirley
Sent: Thu Aug 07 18:04:14 2008
Subject: Emailing: The Lorax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dear Mayor Franklin --- If Tom Coffin is the Lorax, who do you think is the greedy Once-ler? How much more bad press before you do what is right, rehire Tom Coffin and investigate the disparities in tree code enforcement?
Thank you,
Linda Trower,
Concerned Citizen
Mayor Franklin responded...
From: Franklin, Shirley
To: Linda Trower
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: Emailing: The Lorax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ms. Thrower, press coverage is an important source of some of the information, but in my 30 years of public service I've learned to rely on a combination a combination of sources before drawing conclusions. Popularity isn't on the list of reasons I ran for office. In this case I have taken action to discern the facts and will be lead by the outcome of the review I have directed. My previous email said as much to you. I do appreciate your passion especially as some refer to my to commitment to public service as passion. Thanks for your input. S Franklin
Linda forwarded Franklin's message with her thoughts...
From: Linda Trower
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 6:46 PM
To: (priave citizens email addresses withheld)
Fw: Emailing: The Lorax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Another buzz off!
Comments